In September 2015, We Launched ChannelE2E
ChannelE2E tracks IT service providers and the five stages of your business journey -- from entrepreneur to exit (E2E). We shift the IT channel conversation from tactical chatter to strategic discussions -- focusing MSPs and VARs on business development, talent recruitment and management, financial models, marketing, sales and customer engagement. We pinpoint the industry's top KPIs (key performance indicators) -- positioning our community members to maximize their business performance, customer satisfaction and company valuation.
We also spot, analyze and profit from IT trends. Together.
The After Nines Inc. executive team has influenced Fortune 500, midsize and small IT businesses during each major IT inflection point — PCs, LANs, client-server, Internet, Web, cloud and more. Now, we’re sharing our strategic guidance with key technology companies. In boardrooms, online and on the road.
- Expertise: IT media pros (advertising, marketing, lead generation, brand positioning, conference development,
event moderation & research)
- Launches: AMD Accelerate, Channel Expert Hour, Cisco Velocity, IBM Innovations, JCP Media, Madcass Media, MSPmentor, Nine Lives Media, Talkin' Cloud, The VAR Guy & Ziff Davis CIO Summit
- Research Launches: InformationWeek 500, MSPmentor 100 & 501, Talkin' Cloud 100
- Corporate: Executive & senior posts at CMP Media, Microcast, Penton & Ziff Davis
- Influence: eWeek, IDG Events, InformationWeek, SeekingAlpha, Source Media, Tech News Today & TWiT
- Exclusive Interviews: Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt, John Chambers, Marc Benioff, Mark Hurd, Meg Whitman & Michael Dell
- Most Recently: Launched, built & sold leading IT channel blogs to top Professional Information Services company
About Our Tagline
Here at After Nines Inc., our goal is to offer "Timeless IT guidance. From 9:01 daily." Some customers asked us:
- Is that a.m. or p.m.?
- What time zone?
Actually, the answers don’t matter. We’ve got expansive time for our clientele. At work we’re focused on one thing — you. But our tagline reinforces our commitment to finally balance life and work. Really. Truly.