Good evening, channel partners. In tonight's ChannelE2E podcast, Service Leadership Inc. CEO Paul Dippell describes how he benchmarks IT service provider performance against key baselines. Dippell also provides key metrics and monthly financial goals that MSPs and VARs should pursue. Plus, a bit of history on the M&A market.
Our podcast guests educate channel partners, VARs, MSPs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: https://www.channele2e.com/category/podcasts/
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.