Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast, Jitterbit CEO George Gallegos describes an API approach that can eliminate the barriers between cloud applications and on-premises applications. The idea is to converge the worlds of Salesforce.com, Oracle, PeopleSoft and other applications -- giving customers an integrated data set. We also discuss how Jitterbit is funded and growth priorities for the rest of 2015.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.