Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast, Sysdig CEO Loris Degioanni describes the fast-growing world of containers like Docker -- and the pressing need to monitor and manage those containers. That's where Sysdig's emerging SaaS service enters the picture. Degioanni explains the platform and the market opportunity, and how Sysdig plans to leverage $10.7 million in funding.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.