Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast (Episode 039), Hortonworks VP of Corporate Strategy Shaun Connolly offers a reality check on Hadoop adoption for big data applications. Plus, we discuss some emerging themes at Hadoop Summit 2015 in San Jose, where Global 2000 companies, web scale businesses and startups are describing their use of the storage grid technology for analytics and more. We also zero in on the Hadoop talent pool -- who's getting trained on the platform, how fast and why?
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.