Good evening I.T. entrepreneurs. In this podcast (Episode 038), Clarizen CEO Avi Nowogrodski describes the evolving world of project management -- and the need to manage milestones and progress across unstructured and structured data. Some pundits have compared Clarizen to Microsoft's Yammer platform. But where exactly is Clarizen heading next? Nowogrodski offers plenty of insights.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.