Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In this podcast (Episode 037), MemSQL CEO Eric Frenkiel describes how he and a business partner launched the company after experiencing data-management challenges at Facebook.
Amid all the NoSQL and Hadoop hype, MemSQL has caught on as an in-memory database that scales for big data applications. Frenkiel also touches on the company's new Community Edition -- which aims to bring more developers and customers onto the platform. Plus, how to link in-memory databases with batch storage like Hadoop or clouds like Amazon's Simple Storage Service.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.