Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In this podcast (Episode 036), MaintenanceNet VP of Global Sales Justin Crotty describes mounds of service revenue that hardware and software companies are leaving on the table -- and how those companies can re-capture that revenue. The challenge involves service contracts that are left to expire or otherwise overlooked because they seem far too tedious to pursue and renew. Crotty describes how MaintenanceNet's SaaS platform -- combining heavy doses of data management and automation -- helps those hardware and software companies to stop that revenue leakage.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.