Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast (Episode 30), Silicon Harlem Co-founders Clayton Banks and Bruce Lincoln describe how their organization is transforming Harlem, New York, into a sustainable technology and innovation hub for local citizens and startups. Plus, some timely thoughts on regional and national broadband -- and it's role in economic development.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.