Good morning, I.T. entrepreneurs. In this special morning podcast (Episode 033), Deep Information Sciences CEO Les Yetton describes his company's effort to turbo charge existing MySQL database deployments for modern, demanding applications. Yetton also reveals how Deep will leverage $8 million in new funding for business expansion. The key goal: Help customers push MySQL into overdrive without ripping and replacing existing cloud or on-premises deployments.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.