Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast (Episode 25), Ampdesk CEO Alex Rowland describes big data's impact on digital media -- plus the rapid march to profitable growth. Rowland also shares his views as a serial entrepreneur -- which have shifted dramatically in recent years. Gone are the days of writing big business plans. Instead, it's best to get going and move as far as you can before you potentially raise money. He explains why.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.