Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In today's podcast conversation (Episode 21), we explore AppDirect's Series D funding for $50 million -- and the potential implications for how you'll find, purchase and consume software from the Web. Plus, Co-CEO Daniels Saks describes the five core values that he and Co-CEO Nicolas Desmarais leverage as the recruit more talent and delegate more responsibilities to a rapidly growing workforce.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.