Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In today's podcast conversation (Episode 20), we explore how big data and analytics are impacting IT Ops and DevOps teams -- plus the potential workflow challenges you'll also need to address. Moogsoft Chief Marketing Officer Rob Markovich also touches on the road to building a $100 million company -- and the five things he looks for before joining a startup such as Moogsoft.
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.