Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast conversation (Episode 15), we explore how Nexercise CEO & Chief Motivator Benjamin Young is navigating the health app market -- especially as noise about Apple Watch, Apple HealthKit, Google Android Wear and wearable devices grows louder. Young also covers practical tips for monetizing and building community around your apps. And listen closely for some great insights on TechStars -- a business accelerator that helps startup businesses to shift initial operations into overdrive.
"Good Evening, I.T . Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.