Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast conversation (Episode 14), we explore how TrepScore CEO Eric Rice is helping small businesses to wrap their arms around Big Data -- and intelligent data management. Indeed, TrepScore is empowering entrepreneurs to focus on their businesses without getting bogged down in tedious, data-intensive tasks.
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.