Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. Tonight's podcast conversation (Episode 002) features Tristan Barnum -- a marketing hacker, dot-com IPO survivor and respected entrepreneur. Barnum co-launched and sold a wildly successful IP telephony business -- called Switchvox -- to Digium. Instead of exiting that deal to kick back and relax, Barnum is now busy with two innovative companies -- Voxox and Tellient, a recent startup blending analytics with The Internet of Things. In this podcast conversation, Tristan describes the courage it takes to keep pushing beyond your own comfort zone.
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter: Get new podcasts and daily blog headlines in your inbox.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.afternines.com/ceo
ABOUT OUR PODCASTS
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.