Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In today's podcast conversation (Episode 001), AppDynamics CEO Jyoti Bansal describes a major Application Analytics push -- which was announced at this week's AppSphere 2014 User Conference in Las Vegas. But our conversation goes beyond AppDymanics' products and services. Bansal describes how AppDynamics is carefully managing roughly $200 million in venture capital. And he describes a potential road to IPO -- though he considers such a move a milestone, not an exit.
Here's the conversation:
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter: Get new podcasts and daily blog headlines in your inbox.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.afternines.com/ceo
About Our Podcasts
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines and podcast updates in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.