Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast conversation (Episode 008), Boundary CEO Gary Read describes how the cloud monitoring company raised $22 million in Series C funding earlier this year. Read also shares his thoughts on the venture capital scene, how to reach fair terms with funding companies, and how to march forward once you have the cash on hand.
This is part two of a two-part podcast with Read. Don't miss part one (Episode 007), which provided some background on cloud monitoring -- and key trends from Amazon's AWS re:invent 2014 conference.
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.