Good evening, I.T. entrepreneurs. In tonight's podcast conversation (Episode 006), former Kaseya CEO Gerald Blackie describes how his team launched, built and sold the IT management company to a private equity firm. Blackie also describes specific management tactics for each stage of the business. And if you listen closely, you may even hear some clues about where Blackie is heading next.
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations are published every Tuesday night -- at 9:01 p.m. ET (and sometimes more frequently).
Our podcast guests educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.
- New and Archived Podcasts: http://www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- RSS Feed
- On Apple iTunes
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.