Work Market CEO Jeff Leventhal is set to describe business development tips tonight during our next podcast, Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs -- Episode 4. Join us tonight (Nov. 11) at 9:01 p.m. ET at www.afternines.com/ceo for the podcast or to grab the archive thereafter. But that's not all.
In a separate conversation, JumpCloud CEO Rajat Bhargava (Episode 5) will describe how entrepreneurs can pivot their companies to move corporate IT systems into the cloud. And we also have an extended conversation with Cisco Systems veteran Lisa Marie Jenkins, who later this week (Episode 6) describes how aspiring entrepreneurs can leap from an I.T. giant to launch a company.
Updated each Tuesday night at 9:01 p.m ET (and sometimes more frequently), you can find and listen to the podcasts here:
- Past, Present and Future Guest Lineup: www.AfterNines.com/CEO
- Chronological Listing: www.AfterNines.com/podcast
- RSS Feed For Your Personal Podcast Apps: www.afternines.com/podcast?format=rss
- Apple iTunes: Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs
About Our Podcasts
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Subscribe: Want to receive our blog headlines in your inbox each business day? Then subscribe to our enewsletter. Thanks to those who already have.