As we continue to build and expand After Nines Inc., Amy Katz and I wanted to extend a special welcome to our latest readers. So, what do you need to know about us? Here's a six-point refresher course.
1. Our Launch: After Nines Inc. launched in September 2014. You'll find the original launch announcement here. You can also read a bit about our summer of 2014 off the grid -- what the heck were we doing? -- here.
2. Our Mission: After Nines inc. delivers timeless IT guidance. From 9:01 daily.
3. Our Audience: Our community gathers daily for the 9:01 blog -- where IT entrepreneurs start their day.
5. About Our Co-Founders: You may have met us during our previous career stops. CEO Amy Katz and Content Czar Joe Panettieri (actually, that's me) have previously held business development, sales and content positions at such companies as CMP Media, Ziff Davis, Microcast Communications and Penton. And perhaps you know our previous work from such brands as InformationWeek, eWeek, MSPmentor, Smart Partner, Talkin' Cloud, University Business, Windows Magazine, and The VAR Guy.
6. How to Unsubscribe: What? Who mentions this type of information so prominently? We do. If you don't find our content highly valuable (and downright entertaining), our unsubscribe link is easy to find right at the bottom of our newsletter. Sure, that's required these days. But we wanted to emphasize our commitment to building a long-term engagement with you. Got more questions? Just email me directly: Joe@AfterNines.com.
That's all for now. If you're reading this blog entry via our newsletter thank you so much for subscribing. If you're not a subscriber yet, you can sign up for our daily enewsletter -- containing all of our latest blog headlines -- here.