The After Nines Inc. Podcast
Please visit ChannelE2E for our latest podcasts
On the Microphone
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter: Get new podcasts and blog headlines as they surface
- Podcast RSS Feed: http://www.afternines.com/podcast?format=rss
- Or listen via Apple iTunes
- 021: AppDirect Co-CEO Daniel Saks on $50 million Series D funding round; the strategy to make software easy to find, purchase and consume on the web; and five core values that drive AppDirect's business direction.
- 020: Moogsoft CMO Rob Markovich on service assurance, the stages of DevOps and plenty more. Feb. 11, 2015.
- 019: mxHero CEO Alexis Panagides on how to converge email and file storage services like Box, Dropbox and plenty more. Feb. 3, 2-15.
- 018: Distil Networks CEO Rami Essaid on bot networks, business accelerators, raising $10M and building a startup across multiple cloud data centers. Jan. 27, 2015.
- 017: Techstars Managing Partner David Brown on how tech accelerators fund, mentor and drive startups forward. Jan. 20, 2015.
- 016: Seismic CEO Doug Winter on raising $20 million to drive sales enablement cloud tools forward. Jan. 13, 2015.
- 015: Nexercise CEO Benjamin Young on the health app craze and inspiring your customers. Jan. 6, 2015.
- 014: TrepScore CEO Eric Rice on how startups can more easily analyze the dat they gather and produce. Dec. 30, 2014.
- 013: Inside Social CEO Brewster Stanislaw on the ROI dollars of social media. Plus, getting your first seed funding. Dec. 23, 2014.
- 012: Directive CEO Chris Chase on how to groom family members within a fast-growth business -- while also empowering all staff members a well. Dec. 16, 2014.
- 011: Cloud Nation CEO Steve Ferman on how he acquired the company, driving proper due diligence, and building a business on Amazon's cloud. Dec. 9, 2014.
- 010: SugarCRM CEO Larry Augustin on how to increase your average deal and customer size. Dec. 5, 2014.
- 009: Cisco Veteran Lisa Marie Jenkins on leaving an IT giant to pursue your dreams. Nov. 25, 2014.
- 008: Boundary CEO Gary Read on raising venture capital. Nov. 18, 2014.
- 007: Boundary CEO Gary Read on cloud monitoring for AWS. Nov. 18, 2014.
- 006: Former Kaseya CEO Gerald Blackie on the his previous & next journey. Nov. 18, 2014.
- 005: JumpCloud CEO Rajat Bhargava on mastering a cloud pivot while plugging into Microsoft's installed base. Nov. 11, 2014.
- 004: Work Market CEO Jeff Leventhal on how to leverage an on-demand workforce. Nov. 11, 2014.
- 003: Zimbra CEO Patrick Brandt on organic growth, driving community through open source, finding the best talent, and sizing up M&A targets. Nov. 4, 2014.
- 002: Marketing Hacker Tristan Barnum on culture, successful exits (like her Switchvox sale to Digium), and juggling two careers while launching Tellient, where IoT meets Big Data. Nov. 4, 2014.
- 001: AppDynamics CEO Jyoti Bansal on raising $200 million, pursuing an IPO milestone (but not an exit) -- and redefining an IT market. Nov. 4, 2014.
Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
Guests: Bookings handled privately.
About Our Podcasts
"Good Evening, I.T. Entrepreneurs," produced by After Nines Inc., is a weekly podcast series featuring leading technology CEOs, co-founders and financial advisors. Our candid, detailed conversations educate I.T. entrepreneurs about business development, management, transformation, growth and exits.
Each CEO, co-founder or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches -- vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages -- boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions -- core team building, process building, automation.
- Exits and transformations -- IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
- Sponsorships: Contact Amy Katz, CEO, After Nines Inc. amy@AfterNines.com
- Guests: Bookings handled privately.